Close Menu
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
  • Home
  • National
  • Region & World
    • The Maghreb
    • Middle East
  • Business
    • Oil & Gas
    • Economy
    • Analysis
  • Opinion
  • Editors’ Picks
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS
Trending
  • ‘Kafa’ Moves from Darkness to the Streets as Dbeibah’s Government Faces Years of Anger
  • Speaker of the House of Representatives Discusses Arrangements for the Asian-African Parliamentary Council
  • Tittieh: 4+4 Committee Meeting Makes Progress on Legal and Constitutional Path for Elections
  • Libyan Center for Research and Rural Development Discusses Supporting Development in Al-Qubah
  • Detention of 9 People in Al-Khums over Forging Civil Status Data and Granting Foreigners Citizenship Rights
  • National Safety Authority Extinguishes Fire in Dabusiya Area of Green Mountain
  • Libya Reconstruction and Development Fund Delivers 150 Vehicles to Support Safety and Sanitation in Benghazi
  • Deportation of 174 Bangladeshi Migrants from Benghazi via Benina International Airport
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
Subscribe
Friday, 21 August 2026
  • Home
  • National
  • Region & World
    • The Maghreb
    • Middle East
  • Business
    • Oil & Gas
    • Economy
    • Analysis
  • Opinion
  • Editors’ Picks
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
Home » Ras Lanuf Company resumes production in Polyethylene Plant

Ras Lanuf Company resumes production in Polyethylene Plant

Tuesday, July 13, 2021 Oil & Gas 1 Min Read
Ras Lanuf Company resumes production in Polyethylene Plant

The Ras Lanuf Oil and Gas Company has resumed production in the Polyethylene Plant after a year and half of closure, announced the National Oil Corporation (NOC) on Tuesday.

Mustafa Sanalla, the NOC chairman, spoke on the phone with his counterpart at the Ras Lanuf Company, Shabaan Bseebsu, to congratulate him and the company’s employees on the resumption of the Polyethylene Plant, NOC said in a statement.

“The NOC Chairman also stated that the company has previously stumbled due to circumstances beyond everyone’s control,” the corporation said. “However, as production resumes, the employees’ conditions will improve on all levels, including training, services, and such.”

Sanalla confirmed that, with the continuation of production and the introduction of revenues to the state treasury, the company will get the full support of the NOC.

Libya Mustafa Sanalla National Oil Corporation Ras Lanuf Oil and Gas Company Shabaan Bseebsu
Follow on Google News Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email Reddit Telegram WhatsApp Copy Link
Previous ArticlePresidential Council calls on HoR and HSC to agree on constitutional base for elections – Spox
Next Article Le Drian to chair Security Council meeting on Libya this Thursday

Keep Reading

Al-Brega: Loss of the Al-Zawiya tank will affect storage and distribution and require significant costs to rebuild

National Oil Corporation Announces Plans to Increase Production

Zalla Oilfield Firefighting Teams Contain Blaze at City Farms

NOC discusses development plans and production increase with Sarir

Al-Brega Increases Diesel Allocations for West Tripoli Power Plant to 120 Million Liters

Al-Brega: 8 Million Liters of Gasoline Daily for Stations in Tripoli and its Suburbs

Follow us on Twitter

The Libya Update Verified account Follow

Stay ahead of the curve with The #Libya Update - your go-to source for news and insights on Libyan politics, business, culture, and more. #LibyaNews

TheLibyaUpdate
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
11h

Speaker of the House of Representatives Discusses Arrangements for the Asian-African Parliamentary Council

Reply on Twitter 2090516077394506080 Retweet on Twitter 2090516077394506080 Like on Twitter 2090516077394506080 Twitter 2090516077394506080
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
23h

Tittieh: 4+4 Committee Meeting Makes Progress on Legal and Constitutional Path for Elections

Reply on Twitter 2090337615702610354 Retweet on Twitter 2090337615702610354 1 Like on Twitter 2090337615702610354 1 Twitter 2090337615702610354
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
19 Aug

Deputy Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Lieutenant General Saddam Haftar, meets His Excellency Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Kremlin in the capital, #Moscow, during his official visit to the Russian Federation.

Lieutenant General Saddam Haftar conveyed the

Reply on Twitter 2090158157913846176 Retweet on Twitter 2090158157913846176 1 Like on Twitter 2090158157913846176 9 Twitter 2090158157913846176
libya update
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS

News

  • National News
  • The Maghreb News
  • Middle East News
  • Business News
  • Sports News

Company

  • Information
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • GDPR Policy

Categories

  • Editors’ Picks
  • Opinion
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Videos
  • Infographics

Subscribe to Updates

    © 2026 All copyrights reserved. The Libya Update.
    • About Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertising

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.