Close Menu
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
  • Home
  • National
  • Region & World
    • The Maghreb
    • Middle East
  • Business
    • Oil & Gas
    • Economy
    • Analysis
  • Opinion
  • Editors’ Picks
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS
Trending
  • National Safety Authority Extinguishes Fire in Dabusiya Area of Green Mountain
  • Libya Reconstruction and Development Fund Delivers 150 Vehicles to Support Safety and Sanitation in Benghazi
  • Deportation of 174 Bangladeshi Migrants from Benghazi via Benina International Airport
  • Atajan: Turkey’s Support for Western Libya Over the Past Seven Years Has Not Yielded Tangible Gains for Ankara
  • Al-Abani: Closer Turkish and Egyptian Positions Aligning with the US Path Boost Chances for a Real Settlement in Libya
  • National Center for Animal Health Investigates Sheep Deaths in Southern Tunisia
  • Al-Naam: Construction, Renovation, and Changing Property Status Without Permits Are Considered Municipal Guard Violations
  • Special Forces and “Skydive Benghazi” Set World Record in Freefall Jump
  • About Us
  • Contact Us
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
Subscribe
Wednesday, 19 August 2026
  • Home
  • National
  • Region & World
    • The Maghreb
    • Middle East
  • Business
    • Oil & Gas
    • Economy
    • Analysis
  • Opinion
  • Editors’ Picks
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
Libya Update NewsLibya Update News
Home » US welcomes Libyan conference on October 21

US welcomes Libyan conference on October 21

Tuesday, October 5, 2021 National 1 Min Read
US welcomes Libyan conference on October 21

The United States has welcomed the ‘Libya Stability’ initiative, which was earlier this year by Foreign Minister Najla Mangoush, and its accompanying conference on October 21.

This was announced by Victoria Taylor, Director of the North African Affairs Office at the U.S. Department of State, who said that her country is keen to help Libya hold elections on December 24.

“The United States is always looking for different ways to support Libya and invest in its future,” Taylor was quoted as saying by the U.S. Embassy in Libya.

“We commend the recent meetings between AFRICOM Commander General [Stephen] Townsend, Presidential Council Chairman Mohamed El Manfi and Prime Minister Abdul Hamid Dbeibeh,” she said.

“We hope to increase high-level visits between Libya and the United States, and continue to enhance the strong relations between the two countries”.

Libya United States
Follow on Google News Follow on Facebook Follow on X (Twitter)
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Email Reddit Telegram WhatsApp Copy Link
Previous ArticleDbeibeh asked Niger to secure joint borders, claims Libyan MP
Next Article UN hails Libyan parliament’s latest electoral law as progress for elections

Keep Reading

National Safety Authority Extinguishes Fire in Dabusiya Area of Green Mountain

Libya Reconstruction and Development Fund Delivers 150 Vehicles to Support Safety and Sanitation in Benghazi

Deportation of 174 Bangladeshi Migrants from Benghazi via Benina International Airport

Atajan: Turkey’s Support for Western Libya Over the Past Seven Years Has Not Yielded Tangible Gains for Ankara

Al-Abani: Closer Turkish and Egyptian Positions Aligning with the US Path Boost Chances for a Real Settlement in Libya

Al-Naam: Construction, Renovation, and Changing Property Status Without Permits Are Considered Municipal Guard Violations

Follow us on Twitter

The Libya Update Verified account Follow

Stay ahead of the curve with The #Libya Update - your go-to source for news and insights on Libyan politics, business, culture, and more. #LibyaNews

TheLibyaUpdate
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
17 Aug

Atajan: Turkey’s Support for Western Libya Over the Past Seven Years Has Not Yielded Tangible Gains for Ankara

Reply on Twitter 2089336453960433841 Retweet on Twitter 2089336453960433841 1 Like on Twitter 2089336453960433841 Twitter 2089336453960433841
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
17 Aug

A total power blackout, the third in two days, hits #Tripoli and the western region.

The #Libya Update

Reply on Twitter 2089306820418412880 Retweet on Twitter 2089306820418412880 Like on Twitter 2089306820418412880 1 Twitter 2089306820418412880
thelibyaupdate

The Libya Update

Verified account @thelibyaupdate ·
16 Aug

Al-Abani: Closer Turkish and Egyptian Positions Aligning with the US Path Boost Chances for a Real Settlement in Libya

Reply on Twitter 2089034622898221246 Retweet on Twitter 2089034622898221246 Like on Twitter 2089034622898221246 Twitter 2089034622898221246
libya update
Facebook X (Twitter) RSS

News

  • National News
  • The Maghreb News
  • Middle East News
  • Business News
  • Sports News

Company

  • Information
  • Ethics Policy
  • Corrections Policy
  • Fact-Checking Policy
  • GDPR Policy

Categories

  • Editors’ Picks
  • Opinion
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Videos
  • Infographics

Subscribe to Updates

    © 2026 All copyrights reserved. The Libya Update.
    • About Us
    • Privacy Policy
    • Advertising

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.