According to a report by AON, a British-American professional services and consulting firm that provides data, analytics, and strategic consulting…
Browsing: National
The Libyan Government headed by Osama Hammad announced plans to distribute financial compensation to victims of last month’s devastating floods…
Seven more bodies of the victims of the devastating floods that hit Derna have been recovered, said the Libyan Emergency Medicine and Support Center, which affiliated with the authorities of eastern Libya, on Sunday.
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) said Friday that it delivered “essential relief items” to 837 people affected by the massive flash floods that swept eastern parts of Libya on September 10.
The Ministry of Interior of the Libyan National Unity Government has announced the successful conclusion of a comprehensive training course…
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has used satellite data and open-source information to assess the damage caused by Storm…
The President of the Libyan Presidential Council (LPC), Mohamed al-Menfi, has called for an end to the plans of the Israeli occupation forces for a ground invasion of Gaza Strip.
The President of the Libyan Presidential Council, Mohamed al-Menfi, participated in the opening session of the Egypt International Peace Summit in the Administrative Capital in Cairo.
The Libyan outgoing prime minister Abdel Hamid Dbeibeh announced Thursday that Libya is to establish a new maritime zone subject to the authority of the Libyan state, extending the maritime borders from 12 to 24 nautical miles.
The UN Security Council unanimously voted in favor of renewing sanctions on Libya and extending the mandate of the Panel of Experts of the UN Sanctions Commission for 15 months, according to the UK Mission in the UN.